CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well my nose is back to the grind stone

Hope everyone is enjoying the month of May. I was off from school for 13 days and now I'm back in school for the summer. YEAH!!! This week has been really tough we have been discussing the cardiac chapters. (the heart chapters) There is so much stuff I have to memorize it is unreal. But you know I guess I do need to know it. School is going great and I love my new teacher Mrs. D but I do miss my old teacher. Well I will keep everybody up to date with school and whats going on in nursing career.

Ok!! Now I need to Give God the Glory!!!

As you all know we have been praying for my brother Whit. Here lately I have seen a huge change in him. He is reading the book Wild at Heart and loving every page. He said it makes him want to go hike or ride his mountain bike. (That is answered prayer) He also spoke in front of the youth. I wasn't there that night but he told me what he said and I think it is a lesson for all of us. He said "It may not be what God is telling you to do but what God is telling you what not to do."
What a bold statement from a 21 year old. - anyway please keep praying for him, he is a good kid and could do wonders for God's kingdom. He as also signed up for Tres Dias and he will not stop talking about it. He said he gets this happy feeling when he thinks about it. Please pray that if this is God's will for him to go this next weekend.


Until next time............

5 comments:

-brittany- said...

Yippee! So glad school is going well. Can't wait to hear about more of your educational journey.

I normally don't consider myself a bookworm but I am about to talk about another book again. Captivating is the female version of Wild At Heart. It is also by John Eldridge and co written with his wife. It is really good! I will pray for your brother and for HIS Tres Dias weekend. What a life changing experience!

Brad and Shana said...

So glad you've joined us in the blogosphere. Welcome to Bloggyville. It's a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear more.

Love ya
Shana

Maddie said...

God definitely has a plan for Whit. We will keep on praying!!! Glad you like your teacher. That is always a plus. :)

Tammy Howard said...

Welcome to bloggerland Lacey!

I'm glad school is going good for you and that you like your teacher.

I'm also glad for the news on Whit. God is definately at work around EMC isn't he?

Yea God!!

Tammy

Tamara Chastain said...

Whit is in my prayer.