CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Starting Fresh

Well, I got sucked into to all of this blogging stuff or maybe I was feeling out of the loop. Oh well who cares I'm a blogger now and that is all that matters. Please bear with me as I learn to do all of this cool stuff. Now to more exciting things. Has anyone seen the movie P.S I Love You. Girls grab your tissues and hold on to your husbands. As I was watching this movie by myself in my bed I showed all emotions. I was sad, mad, happy, discouraged, depressed,and lonely. I have never been so into a movie before in my life and I love Dirty Dancing but this surpassed it by far. I not going to tell you what happened in this movie I just encourage you to watch it. Let's just say I Love MY HUSBAND!!! This movie really puts a different angle on being married.

So go get the movie and go hug your husband.

6 comments:

Maddie said...

Glad you finally caved! I look forward to reading about the Hammontrees!

Cyndi Lou said...

Lacey,

I am SO EXCITED that you caved!! I can't wait to read your blog and keep up with a young cool couple- that would be you and Kevin!!

I can't wait to see that movie! I have been wanting to see it and now you have sealed the deal!! I will probably try to rent it this weekend!!

Love you girl!!

Cyndi

Jenny said...

Welcome to this crazy world!!! Oh and btw...I love that song. That has been one of my favorites on her CD since I bought it!!!

jonesfamily said...

Welcome to the community...LOL...Can't wait to see what's going on in your family!!

Jennifer

Tamara Chastain said...

Glad you decided to join us. I did see the movie and I loved it. I cryed most all the way through it.

-brittany- said...

Yeah Lacey! So glad you are on here! I have not seen the movie but I read the book and it was absolutely amazing. Had the same emotions you did and virtually cried through the same thing. I have been scared to watch the movie since the book was so good but after your movie review I may just have to go get it.