CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Just Lost One!!!

Hey girls,

I have been on this darn computer trying to embed a video I wanted you to watch. Since I can't get it on my computer here is the site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vvx8mdSXno. Lets just say this girl knows what she is talking about. I just wish I could be this fired up for Christ. I wish I could express my true feelings to Him. I need to stop living for myself and live for Christ. It is so hard in this world with all the crap we face. Satan has all this stuff we are tempted with like music (Yes I admit it I like rap music) TV (I feel as if I have to watch all the shows I'M HOOKED, not just on one show but them all) Internet (I spend I know 3 hours on this thing a day). But yet stupid me can't find the time to open my Bible and spend time with the one person who put me on this earth. How Selfish am I? I guess what I'm saying is this video made me think. I need to let Satan know he just lost one. Please check this site out and let me know what you think. Please tell people to check my blog, I think this is a huge message that we all need to hear.


God,
I am so sorry for being such a selfish person. How dare me think I can live this life on my own. Please forgive for not knowing your word like I should. God please help me start my day with you. I know I have to die daily to myself. God please help with this addiction I have with Tv. I know I have problem. I want to be able to live my life for you. Everything I do I want it to be in your name. God mold my marriage the way you want it not the way I want it. God please allow me to take the next step with you in your word. Thank you for being my father.

5 comments:

Maddie said...

That really makes you think! Thanks for posting.

Tamara Chastain said...

Amen! What a great prayer. We all have are weakness.

Jenny said...

I'm gonna say ditto. Thanks for that Lacey!

-brittany- said...

Thanks for sharing Lacey! Incredibly powerful!

Erik and Angela Green said...

tag...you're it...see my blog for details.